14 Pennsylvania Colleges If They Were Alcohol

Never chase anything but drinks and dreams.

282
YouTube

We all know there is going to be drinking in college, it’s inevitable.

Some colleges are even defined by or categorized by the alcohol they consume most. College is the time to explore and have fun, but also learn.

Here are some Pennsylvania colleges if they were different types of alcohol:

1. Bloomsburg University- Bud Light.

The cheaper the beer, the better. Bud light might taste terrible, absolutely gross, but we love it anyway and are happy to drink it at every party!

2. East Stroudsburg University- Four Loko.

Four Loko's are notorious for their ability to create a party no matter what the circumstance, just like ESU students. No matter what, ESU kids are ready to just throw down and have fun!

3. Indiana University of Pennsylvania- IPA

Just like an IPA, IUP has a lot going for it. IUP is one of the two largest universities in PASSHE, they have a large Greek life and over 140 undergrad programs. IPA's have a distinct taste, they have been made for over 175 years, and come in a ton of different varieties.

4. Kutztown University- Natural Light

Kutz and Natty Light go hand in hand. Most people leave Kutz during the weekends, and a majority of the students there went to high school together. Natty Light isn't necessarily your first choice, but it's always been there when you needed it, just like those high school friends!

5. La Salle University- Twisted Tea

La Salle is a classic school with a student body that either parties or goes home for the weekends. It's a twist when they decide to stay though, considering there isn't much to do at La Salle on the weekends.

6. Millersville University- Prosecco

Millersville is often overlooked when in fact it is one of the top 15 colleges in the world for teaching. It's a small college, but a nice one. Just like Millersville, Prosecco is often mistaken for champagne, but Prosecco is perfect for a night out or in- its bubbles are perfect for giving a lift to any mood!

7. Penn State University- Vodka

Pennstate claims to be the best university out there, just like how most vodkas claim to be the best. In reality, there are better schools and better-tasting vodka. And deep, deep down, not many people like either of them!

8. Philadelphia University- Redd's Apple

PhillyU has a very collaborative learning style just like Redd's collaborative flavors, from mango's, apples, black cherries, they both have it all!

9. Shippensburg University- Tequila

Shippensburg is known for their athletics and their country view. They are also known for the countless underages on their campus, but still drink at their crazy parties anyway! Tequila is the one way Ship will forget that they are surrounded by cows and that they're supposed to be a dry campus.

10. St. Josephs University- Not Your Fathers Rootbeer

St. Joes is known for their Jesuit based teachings and academics. They, like all colleges and college students, enjoy their alcohol. To forget that they're drinking actual alcohol, they drink Not Your Fathers Rootbeer to act like they're still being good kids. Every good student has a bad side.

11. Temple University- Wine

Temple is wine, Temple, and wine both seem like theyre not your type of thing, but as soon as you try it you realize it's crazy good and they're both pretty developed. Temple in party skills and wine in its taste.

12. University of Pennsylvania- Whiskey

UPenn is a classic school, founded in 1740 by Ben Franklin, they focused on the classics, theology, and a multidisciplinary study. UPenn students only deserve the best classic beverage, and that is Whiskey.

13. Villanova University- Grand Marnier

Both Villanova and Grand Marnier are both the upper-end and unique. But you don't really think of them unless its a special occasion, like a Villanova basketball game, or a very special job promotion.

14. West Chester University- Olde English 800

West Chester is known for their high academic standards, and their little parties. They like their nice alcohols, their cheap beers, but sometimes they just wanna get wasted and drink some Olde English to celebrate their grades.