Finals are fast approaching for some and are nearly over for others, but either way, whether you're ready to swing into next year or still stuck in an examination rut this week, try some life hacks to ease your tension!
1. A common sense study method...
2. ...versus the Pomodoro Technique.
3. Throw a nap schedule into the mix to get some quick rest!
4. Improve your memory with grapes...
5. ...and chocolate!
6. Throw in a peppermint as a pick-me-up.
7. Use your Google wisely to write credible papers.
8. Look up old exams for extra practice and to get an idea of what your test will be like.
9. Get a free second opinion on your final paper.
10. And help with math problem explanations.
11. Brighten your mood and mind.
12. Self-test your memorized list of facts often.
13. Scribble your worries away.
14. And most importantly, get a full night's sleep.