13 Signs You Need to Do Your Laundry

13 Signs You Need to Do Your Laundry

94
13 Signs You Need to Do Your Laundry

1. When you've run out of thongs and have to wear normal underwear with leggings.

2. When a guy gives you their sweatshirt because they think you are cold but then you proceed to wear it for the next three days.

3. When you work out at night instead of in the morning so that you have an excuse to wear your workout clothes all day.

4. When you have to resort to wearing your clothes meant for a different season.

5. When you have more clothes in your laundry bag than you have hanging in your closet.

6. When you wear large sweaters/jackets to cover your repeat outfit.

7. When you start to wear clothes from the back of your closet that you swore you were donating to charity.

8. When sharing clothes with your friend means you wearing and not returning their clothes.

9. When you have to wear sports bras with real clothes.

10. When you can't remember the last time your socks matched.

11. When you need assistance in carrying all your laundry to the laundry room.

12. When you have actually cancelled plans because you can't find clean clothes.

13. When the denim of your jeans starts to stretch from so many wears.