Full House was one of the greatest television shows of all time, and Michelle Tanner was and is my favorite character. As I have gotten older, I have come to appreciate her even more. She speaks to me on a spiritual level. Michelle Tanner is someone we can all relate to, and I have to proof:
1. When you are mad
2. When life gets exciting
Sometimes you just gotta dance. Who cares if your friends are embarrassed by it?
3. Trying to convince yourself to workout
4. And going home to eat ice cream instead
5. When your friends don't pay attention to you
Hey, you haven't looked at me in the last five seconds. Did you forget I was here?
6. When you see a cute boy
Who cares if you don't know his name? That's what
stalking social media is for.
7. When you can't get the bag open
I'm 21 years old and still blame it on child-proofing.
8. When you're playing it cool
9. When you know how good you look
10. When your cool factor goes up by 100
11. When your parents aren't around
12. When your friends are leaving you
13. When you're trying to be encouraging
Or maybe you are just quoting Full House.