13 Summer Things To Do In Boston

13 Summer Things To Do In Boston

You know you wanna try them.

24
13 Summer Things To Do In Boston
SVP

If you're in the city this summer, you should definitely try these out.

1. Lawn on D Street

If the glowing swings aren't tempting enough, the music, yard games, and free admission should be. The Lawn on D often has events throughout the year with themes and different things to do as well.

2. Scavenger Hunt

If you're new to the city this is especially for you. History nerds, also be aware. Google or download a list or even make your own list of things to see and do. Get teams going and make it a competition!

3. The Harbor Islands

If you're in the city and looking for a bit of a day adventure without the expensive price tag, head over to one of the islands. I recommend George's Island, full of beautiful sights, tales, and history.

4. Castle Island

Take a trip to the awesome Castle Island, perfect for a walk with furry friends or human companions. You won't regret the amazing view of the city, the planes and boats coming in, or the awesome Fort Independence. Even grab a bite to eat at Sully's.

5. Red Sox Game

How about them Sox kid? You can't go wrong with a trip to Fenway Park. Stroll Yawkey Way and cheer on the home team with your loved ones, the city of Boston will love you for it.

6. Boston Commons

Stride down the paths of the commons, make a pit stop by the Frog Pond, jump on a Swan Boat and even feed a squirrel from your hand! (You didn't hear it from me...). On a beautiful day the commons will not disappoint.

7. Skywalk Observatory

On a really hot day, the Skywalk Observatory may come in handy. You'll get to see all the sights of the city from above, from the comfort of an air conditioned rooftop view.

8. Wahlburgers

Looking for a new place to stop in and grab a bite? Stop in at the Wahlbergs' family restaurant chain for a delicious juicy burger or a number of other delicious menu items. Maybe if you're lucky you'll spot a member of the family.

9. Sunset Cruises

Go for a Sunset Cruise along the harbor. Choose from a variety of different types of cruises. Enjoy dinner, drinks, fireworks, and friends on the water.

10. Garden Tours

Look up at beautiful flowers, whether attending a public or private garden, in one of the many tours offered in the Boston area from May till September.

11. Festivals And Events

Always check the Boston Calendar. There is almost always something going on in the city, from dragon boat races to free concerts.

12. Scooper Bowl

If you love ice-cream during the hot summer months (especially) then this is for you. Sign yourself up and enjoy some guilt free all you can eat ice cream while doing some good for cancer research.

13. Summer Shopping

Take a walk down Newbury Street or through the Prudential center. You will walk away feeling good about your purchases, and how many options you truly have.