Video: 13 Songs To Add To Your Road-Trip Playlist

Some of the best road jams out there

If you need to spice up your roadtrip playlist for your drive home for the holidays, look no further!

Cover Image Credit: Becca Colehower

Never Underestimate The Influence Of Seeing The World, It's An Education You Can't Get At School

Not only do I think going on vacations or traveling is super fun and exciting, but I think it is very important for our growth.

970

Traveling always makes me realize how little I know about the world I'm living in each day. It brings out a new curiosity in me that makes me want to see every end of the earth before I leave this planet someday. There is so much to see and I want to see it. There are places here in this world that I could never even imagine to exist, but they do!

Traveling can really make dreams come true — who wouldn't want to experience the moment when you're in pure awe because you see such a beautiful place that is so new to the eye.

Exploring the world is so important because you can step into someone's life and culture. You can get a better understanding of the different people around the world. People celebrate life in so many interesting and different ways than yourself.

I think it is very important to recognize people's varying ways of life because, in the end, it will only connect us as humans more.

Try some new foods and try to master a few words in another language. Journeying to amazing destinations around the world is literally food for thought. It is an education you can't get and learn in school.

Seeing the world will give you the ability to have so many wild adventures (my favorite). Maybe you get into a situation you did not plan on happening, but you get the chance to experience and explore. You will have stories to pass on to your friends or even your children and grandchildren for a long long time.

You might also meet some new friends along the way — take the time to learn their life stories. Make new connections.

Do not be scared to ask for guidance.

Seeing the world will give you a new perspective and a new outlook on life. It may help you to appreciate more of what you have and the opportunities you have. Step out of your comfort zone and challenge yourself to view things differently.

So if you ever get the opportunity to travel or see the world, take it. "I haven't been everywhere, but it's on my list."