13 Signs Your College Gal Pals Will Be Your Sisters For Life

Here's to the first few years of friendship that will turn into many more.

26
cnmuqi.com

It's no question that your college gal pals hold a special place in your heart. You see each other quite often throughout the school year, and if you are blessed with your roommate(s) as one of your best friends, then you will see each other practically all the time. That being said, I want to acknowledge the wonderful ladies I have met at school who have become my best friends. You all are very dear to me, and I know that we will have lifelong friendships. Here's why:

1. You tell each other everything. Whether it’s a TMI moment or you’re just dealing with some crazy stuff in life, you know that they will be there for you at all times.
  2. You can’t imagine them not being in your bridal party when you get married.
  3. They give you advice and vice versa, and you actually listen. From boy drama to which shirt looks best, you know they will give their honest opinions.
  4. The group chat is always kickin’, even if it is just one of you sharing random facts that you know no one else will relate to.
  5. You exhibit extreme forms of peer pressure that actually work. Those late night iced coffee and doughnut runs, yeah those take some persuasion.
  6. When you all cram into a classroom or room in the library to study it actually turns into a social circle. I mean, we have to keep everyone informed about the latest happenings in our lives right? Studying can wait.
  7. You get really sentimental at the end of the school year because you know you won’t be seeing each other as often for a whole three to four months.
  8. And you fully anticipate the day that you are all reunited at the beginning of the school year. How did we make it four months without hanging out every day? I don’t really know either.
  9. People on campus know you’re all friends and just assume you’re a package deal. If I’m invited, they’re all invited.
  10. It seems like none of you can stop laughing when you’re all together. I guess you guys are kind of funny.
  11. Family dinners are way better than dining hall food. Yup, believe it or not pancakes taste way better when they’re made on a George Foreman Grill in a dorm room.
  12. You do really strange yet kind things for one another. Waking up at a ridiculously early hour just to make sure your friend makes it to her clinical on time? That’s friendship.
  13. You feel so incredibly blessed that you found your college best friends and you look forward to what the rest of your school career holds for all of you. You ladies rock, don't ever change.