13 Quotes To Get You Through 2017

13 Quotes To Get You Through 2017

Here's to 2017, make it your best year yet!
17

With the beginning of each new year comes new resolutions that usually end up in failure and promises to oneself that are unable to be kept. Therefore, with the new year finally here, I challenge you to be the best version of yourself you can possibly be, but if you fail, remember these quotes and words to live by in your time of need.

1. When You're Heartbroken

"The emotion that can break your heart is sometimes the very one that heals it." Nicholas Sparks

2. When You're Crushing

"You know you are in love when you can't sleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." Dr. Suess

3. When You've Found The Love Of Your Life

“He’s not perfect. You aren’t either, and the two of you will never be perfect. But if he can make you laugh at least once, causes you to think twice, and if he admits to being human and making mistakes, hold onto him and give him the most you can. He isn’t going to quote poetry, he’s not thinking about you every moment, but he will give you a part of him that he knows you could break. Don’t hurt him, don’t change him, and don’t expect more than he can give. Don’t analyze. Smile when he makes you happy, yell when he makes you mad, and miss him when he’s not there. Love hard when there is love to be had. Because perfect guys don’t exist, but there’s always one guy that is perfect for you.” Bob Marley

4. When You're Happy And You Know It

"Focus on the journey, not the destination. Joy is found not in finishing an activity but in doing it." Greg Anderson

5. When School Or Work Has Gotten The Best Of You

"Sucess consits of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm." Winston Churchill

6. When You Need To Exercise But Don't Want Too

"Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right." Henry Ford

7. When You're In Need Of A Good Laugh

"I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party." Ron White

8. When You Need A Little Faith

"Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe." Gail Devers

9. When You Need Some Motivation

"If you can dream it, you can do it." Walt Disney

10. When You're In Need Of Strength

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.” Arnold Schwarzenegger

11. When You're Going Through A Rough Time

“Life is at its best when everything has fallen out of place, and you decide that you're going to fight to get them right, not when everything is going your way and everyone is praising you.” Thisuri Wanniarachchi

12. When You Need To Take A Risk

"You have to take risks. We will only understand the miracle of life fully when we allow the unexpected to happen." Paulo Coelho

13. When You Feel Like Giving Up

"There is no failure except in no longer trying." Elbert Hubbard

Lastly, always remember that the secret to living the life of your dreams is to start living the life of your dreams today, in every little way you possibly can.