I have been writing for The Odyssey for a few months now and I have to say I have faced my fair share of writer's block. I'll sit down and face my computer hoping for the right idea to come to mind to make the words flow off the page, but sometimes that doesn't happen right away. Below are some article ideas to write about when you face the dreaded writer's block.
1. An ode to your favorite Starbucks drink
2. Your bucket list
3. A travel diary
4. An open letter to your role model
5. A listicle featuring any character from a T.V. show
6. A review of a movie you recently saw
7. A current event in the news
8. Your experience with your major
9. What you want to do when you grow up
10. Or not knowing what you want to do when you grow up
11. A character from a movie, book or T.V. show you think is similar to yourself
12. Restaurants in your area to eat at before you die
13. A list of article ideas
There you have it, a list of article ideas to hopefully fight your writer's block!