13 Halsey Lyrics to Use As Instagram Captions

From heartbreak, to lover gone stranger, lyrics to caption your aesthetic insta photos

So Halsey's new album Hopeless Fountain Kingdom dropped yesterday aka June 2nd. And it's already shot through the roof with positive reviews, spiked to the top of the iTunes charts, and is 100% Grammy worthy (that's right, I said it.)

But we're not new to the beautiful, raw, enchanting lyrical genius that is Halsey. In fact, when Badlands came out in 2015, we were blessed even then, with her talent.

So if you're in need of a good instagram caption about mystery love and sex, or a chilling lyric about heartbreak and strangers, here are 13 of Halsey's best off of HFK.

1. "Now I can't stop thinking that I can't stop thinking that I almost gave you everything."

100 Letters

2. "If I keep my eyes closed he looks just like you, but he'll never stay, they never do, and if I keep my eyes closed he feels just like you, but you've been replaced, I'm face to face with someone new."

Eyes Closed

3. "Someone will love you, but that someone isn't me."

Sorry

4. "Now I'm wishing you were around with me, but you're in a different town than me."

Now Or Never

5. "I ain't your baby no more."

Walls Could Talk

6. "Baby as soon as you meet me, you'll wish you never did."

Alone

7. "Tryna take back what you said on me, I don't give a damn what you sayin' on me, never no time for games with me."

Don't Play

8. "I'm trying to give the impression that I get the message, you wish I was dead."

Lie feat. Quavo

9."We're not lovers, we're just strangers, with the same damn hunger, to be touched, to be loved, to feel anything at all."

Strangers feat. Lauren Jauregui

10. "Always make the same mistakes 'cause I'm bad at love, but you can't blame me fore tryin', you know I'd be lyin' sayin' you ain't the one, that can finally fix me, lookin' at my history, I'm bad at love."

Bad At Love

11. "I don't wanna wake it up, I don't wanna wake it up, I don't wanna wake it up, the devil in me."

Devil In Me

12. "Cause you know the truth hurts, the secrets kill, can't help thinkin' that I love it still."

Hopeless feat. Cashmere Cat

13. "Got a girl with California eyes, and I thought she could really be the one this time."

Bad At Love

Hopeless Fountain Kingdom is available everywhere now. Go buy and stream!