12 Things To Thank Your Big Brother For
popular

12 Things To Thank Your Big Brother For

I don't know what I would do without you.

16539
12 Things To Thank Your Big Brother For
Grace Analise Esbensen

"There's no other love like the love for a brother. There's no other love like the love from a brother."

Having a brother is both a blessing and a curse. A blessing because you have a best friend for the rest of your life, and a curse because let's be honest... brothers can be a pain in the butt sometimes. Even though siblings fight they are your family, and no matter what happens you love each other at the end of the day.

So, to my brother even though you probably know all these things I would like to formally thank you for all you have done for me.

1. Thank you for making me strong

2. Thank you for always being down to get food.

3. Thank you for protecting me. Without you who would take care of all the boys who broke my heart?

4. Thank you for showing me what I can and cannot get away with.

5. Thank you for keeping my secrets.

6. Thank you for listening to me whine about things.

7. Thank you for telling me when I'm being stupid.

8. Thank you for making fun of me.

9. Thank you for forgiving my mistakes.

10. Thank you for letting me steal your hoodies.

11. Thank you for always being there for me.

12. Thank you for being my best friend.

I know sometimes I mess up but thank you for being there for me every day, I am truly lucky to have an amazing brother like you.

Love always,

Your little sister