12 Things That Make You Obsessed with Fall

Pumpkins, changing of colors, sweaters, bonfires galore.

35
Samantha Sonnenberg

As I went to Starbucks today, I was able to order a Pumpkin Spice Latte for the first time since last year! That makes it official, Fall is here. As far as I am concerned, once people and kids start going back to school, Fall is here. If you’re like me, you know it is finally the best time of the year again! If you are obsessed with Fall, there are many reasons why and reasons why Fall people are so in love with the season. Here’s just 12 reasons why you are so obsessed with Fall.

1. The beauty. It’s that simple. The time is coming quickly where the leaves are going to change colors. The breathtaking sight of oranges, reds, browns, greens. You just get so mesmerized by the beauty when you are outside witness the beauty of nature.
  2. The weather. The brisk, breezy weather and more! Right before that sub zero temperatures, lets enjoy the perfect weather that makes it cold just enough the put that cute sweater on and huddle in a blanket.
  3. The clothes. It’s sweater weather people. Break out your boots and let’s get this started. Lets face it, the clothing that comes with fall is the most comfortable and adorable. You get to wear that big baggy sweater you have been storing all year without breaking out your heavy dirty winter jacket.
  4. The holidays. Halloween and Thanksgiving, here we come! Who doesn’t love dressing up something you’re not for one day! Not to mention all of the festivities that come with Halloween. And Thanksgiving. Come on, who doesn’t LOVE stuffing their faces and chilling on the couch watching football.
  5. The activities. Who wants to go in a corn maze, apple picking, or to a pumpkin patch? This is the time where there’s so much more to do! So many things to visit! Like getting lost in a corn maze, picking apples, carving pumpkins, or walking through the local pumpkin patches.
  6. Pumpkins. Yeah pumpkins. It is pumpkin time people. Pumpkin flavored everything is here! Pumpkin spice lattes, pumpkin pies, pumpkin scents, and pumpkin cakes.
  7. Apples. Well with the time of pumpkins also comes with the time of apples. It is time to go get your apples from the apple farms or to go get yourself a caramel apple from the store.
  8. The decorations. You want to cry every time you see decorations for the Fall. Fall is here when every store has removed all of their summer stuff and already put the Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Fall decorations. You know you’re not going to be able to go to Target without walking out with at least one fall-related decoration.
  9. The movies. Oh man here we go, say goodbye to being productive. It is that time to relive your favorite childhood fall movies. Time to binge watch all of the Halloween Towns, Twitches, Casper, and let’s not forget Hocus Pocus. And let’s not kid ourselves. Watching movie is encouraged in the Fall with that nice brisk weather that comes with the season.
  10. Oh my goodness, bonfires. The Fall is the perfect time to warm up by a fire with friends and families. It is an excuse to bond with those who care about and have memories you won’t forget.
  11. The hot beverages. Who doesn’t love hot cocoa or warm apple cider? This is the perfect time to relax at the end of the day with a nice warm cup of hot cocoa or apple cider.
  12. And last but not least….leggings. Now come on ladies! It is our favorite time of year when we can break out the most comfortable pants ever invented! It is that simple!

There are many reason to enjoy this seasons, so make sure you go feed your obsession this Fall! The endless pumpkin spice lattes and caramel apples are waiting for you! Make sure you put on your baggy sweater and leggings and break out that extra warm blanket that has been in storage. And remember, keep focus while driving. Try not to get too mesmerized by the beauty out there!