13 Struggles You Face As A Post-Grad, As Told By The 'Jersey Shore' OGs

Taxes? We pay those?
447

Postgrad life is not simple or extremely glamorous. I didn't think it was going to be, but I didn't expect it to be this way. Actually, I'm not sure what I expected. You're suddenly in this in-between stage of your life where you're confused and a little scared and you feel like you're just coasting through the days and weeks until you figure out what you're doing or where you're going. You constantly have those moments of, "Whoah, I can't can't do that anymore, I'm grown."

I know five years from now, everything will be different and we will look back and think that this was all easy and hopefully we won't be hot messes. Speaking of hot messes, what better way to comprise a list of post-grad struggles than with the little help of "Jersey Shore."

The cast has really grown up in the last six years and have all gone down different paths. To think, they were in our shoes when the show first started.

Here are 12 post-grad struggles:

1. Trying to find a job

2. Moving back in with your parents

3. Seeing everyone getting married and having babies

4. Not really sure what exactly you want to do with your life

5. Trying to keep up with your college friends who now live far away and are not conveniently across the hall

6. Dating or trying to date is a challenge in itself

7. Realizing that you can't get as many free things as you did in college so you try to find loopholes

8. Feeling like there's not enough time in the day to do anything

9. When people ask you what you learned in college and you realize everything is all a blur

10. Coming to terms with the fact that binge-watching your favorite Netflix show doesn't count as being productive

11. Paying taxes is a thing you have to get used to

12. You now have a routine of waking up really early

13. Feeling your quarter-life crisis coming on