12 Reasons Why Wine Is Better Than Boys

12 Reasons Why Wine Is Better Than Boys

Boxed or bottled. Cheap or expensive. White or red. Moscato. So many to choose from.

290

Dating in college sucks, I can tell you that. But if I have learned anything from the dating disasters I have put myself through, is that wine is the solution to the end of a bad night.

That bottle of wine isn't going to ditch you like that boy did. Wine is ready to be there for you. And we all know, wine makes girls night that much more fun. At the end of the day, it seems to be that wine is sometimes better than the boys that go to my university and that's okay. Here are 12 reasons why:

1. Wine is never going to argue with you. You will always be right.

Wine is clapping for you. You got this.

2. Wine won’t ghost you after one date.

Wine will be with you for the rest of your life. Wine loves you like that.

3. Wine is there for you through everything.

Wine doesn’t care if it’s a breakup, a bad test, a celebration, etc. Wine is always there for you.

4. Wine isn’t going to ditch you for the boys or forget to text you back.

Wine is always down for a party of 2 or 20 or 200. You in charge when it comes to you, wine, and a social life.

5. Wine gets you.

All those crazy thoughts running in your head? Wine doesn’t care. Wine understands that. Wine even encourages you to share your secrets.

6. You have so many options to choose from and you never run out.

Boxed or bottled. Cheap or expensive. White or red. Moscato. The options are endless.

7. Wine isn’t afraid of commitment.

Wine isn’t like the boys you date in college who disappear as soon as you mention putting a label on it.

8. Wine goes well with anything.

If Olivia Pope lives on wine and popcorn, you can too.

9. You don’t have to deal with the awkward first time meeting the fam when it comes to wine.

Wine loves to be the life of the party. Wine knows how to be classy when it needs to be.

10. Wine isn’t going to break your heart. Wine is with you forever.

Wine loves you and will always cheer you on. Wine won’t ditch you.

11. Wine will stick with you through the good and bad.

Wine is on the rollercoaster with you. You got this.

12. You don’t have to put in the effort with wine.

Drinking with sweatpants and no makeup on? Go for it. You want to drink in the bathtub? Do it. Wine won’t judge.