12 Reasons to Get Roped In

12 Reasons to Get Roped In

Join the fun!

66
12 Reasons to Get Roped In

Created by Jackie Himelfarb and Sami Tenenbaum, two girls I am proud to call my best friends, Ropeyouin is a business that creates and sells bracelets, chokers and necklaces. They started crafting, marketing and selling their jewelry earlier this year, and the Ropeyouin fever spread quickly. It wasn’t long before my roommate, Sami, committed to spending hours at a time pulling yards of thread between dozens of beads while she binge-watched "One Tree Hill"on Netflix.

Meanwhile, Jackie was constantly in and out of our dorm room as she worked to keep up with the influx of emails, phone calls and messages from prospective buyers. I watched the two of them put their energy, determination, talents and sincere effort into creating a brand name that has continued to get more successful, and I could not be more proud.

The demands keep coming, and the two of them keep giving everything they’ve got in order to meet every demand. They’ve expanded their collection and keep coming up with new ideas and styles. Ropeyouin has caught the attention of Instagram personalities who purchased their own and modeled the jewelry for their own pages. The empire has grown — there’s no doubt about it, and it’s happened with good reason. I’m biased of course. How could I not be? Still, I encourage you and your friends to join the fun — get roped in! Here are 12 reasons why you should.

1. The jewelry adds a spark to any outfit.

If it looks boring, just throw on a Ropeyouin necklace! Whether it’s a bum day, a day on the job, night out or lunch date, Ropeyouin’s products never fail to add radiance to any outfit.

2. It's trendy.

Not only does it add spark, but it adds style! It takes so little effort to put the necklace on, but makes the outfit ten times trendier.

3. You'll fit in.

Like I said, once Ropeyouin got launched, the demands kept coming and accumulating. It’s not rare for me to be walking in the street and catch someone wearing the same necklace as me. There are certain must haves, and Ropeyouin is turning into one of them. At this rate, pretty soon you’ll be an outsider if you don't get roped in.

4. You can be featured on their Instagram.

Jackie and Sami love seeing how their customers wear their jewelry, and often post pictures onto their Instagram account of those who submit them! Who knows, maybe you’ll get discovered and become a famous model!

5. You'll be more confident.

After the reasons listed so far, how could you not be? Ropeyouin has turned you into a trendy, dazzling insider who might become famous! Ropeyouin jewelry makes you look good, feel good and, as a result, instills you with confidence.

6. It boosts your cleavage.

Some of us weren’t blessed with cleavage, and the struggle of wearing a V-neck that shows nothing but a flat chest is real. The Ropeyouin necklaces fall perfectly down your ribcage so that they give the illusion of enhanced cleavage. You can leave the push-up bra at home.

7. You'll get compliments.

I have yet to wear a Ropeyouin necklace without having someone compliment me and ask me where I bought it. Ropeyouin exhibits a unique and trendy style that everyone finds themselves loving, and, therefore, attracts a swarm of compliments. It’s not only inevitable; it’s guaranteed.

8. You can collect them.

With their accumulating popularity, Ropeyouin has continued to satisfy their customers by coming out with new styles, colors and patterns. The brand started off with black beads and made its way into a whole variety of assortment. There’s gold, blue, white, silver and combinations among the colors as well. Between the color diversity and the options of bracelets, chokers and necklaces, you can easily start a Ropeyouin collection!

9. It's affordable.

We’ve all seen similar styles in stores, but often turned around after seeing the price tag. Luckily, price is no burden when it comes to purchasing Ropeyouin jewelry. Jackie and Sami are well aware that fashion comes with a price, and they strive to keep that price as affordable as possible.

10. It makes a good friendship necklace.

If you and your best friends are going to invest in some jewelry to stand as a token of your friendship, you’re most likely looking for something chic and inexpensive that you can wear on the daily. The perfect solution: Ropeyouin.

11. You can mix and match.

With so much variety among their products, why not wear them together? You can mix and match different colors and products to generate an even more individualized look.

12. You'll have more fun.

How could you not? Don’t underestimate the power of the jewelry — it does wonders. A night out with a Ropeyouin accessory takes the lead over any other. Don’t believe me? Find out for yourself.

The Ropeyouin fever continues to spread, and now I encourage you to join the crusade. Support my best friends, and, more importantly, support your own closet. Their website ropeyouin.net will be available soon to place orders, but in the meantime you can email them at ropeyouin@yahoo.com or direct message them on their Instagram account, @ropeyouin. I guarantee you won’t regret it.