12 Key Promo Products You Can Use in A Trade Show to Make It a Success

Trade show

48

Trade show provides a big podium for the businesses to launch their brand and create the buzz of their products. Every year, thousands of companies participate in trade fairs to promote their business and get in front of their leads.

Promo products make a significant part of success for a business in a trade show. Businesses gift these items to the attendees to create hype of their brand and engage more leads in their business. However, you need to understand that giving away promo products is only part of the job.

You can achieve the marketing objectives with promo product only when you offer the right type of giveaway to your target audience. It should be something that goes with your brand personality and also make an impact in the lives of your future customers.

So if you intend to participate in a trade show, here are some of the best promo products that you can give away to your client at the event:

1.T-Shirt

T-shirts are the best trade show giveaways you can gift to your leads during a trade show. I mean who doesn’t want to get a free tee? The reason that makes t-shirts a favorite for the attendees is that they are comfortable and make them look stylish. And since the spring/summer is just around the corner, there can’t be a better tee than a 100% cotton t-shirt with custom patches of your brand.

2.Lip Balm

Chapped lips can attract unwanted attention to the attendees during an exhibition. But it is a common occurrence in a trade show due to constant conversations among the businesses and attendees.

To save the say to the attendees, you can offer them a lip balm. They will be thankful to you to keep them from the embarrassment caused by chapped lips. Apart from being a handy solution to chapped lips, a lip balm also has a longer shelf life which makes it a cost-effective promo item for tradeshow and you can reuse it in different exhibitions.

3. Power Bank

Smartphones are now an integral part of our lives. The faster internet speed and a growing number of apps have increased the screen time of the people. According to a survey by Statista, the majority of people in the world spend five or more than five hours daily on their smartphones.

No wonder so many people run short of battery power in the middle of a trade show. But you can save them from this ordeal by giving away a power bank that will keep their smartphone charged while they are busy browsing your products. And when they move with the giveaway, they will be doing an advertisement for your company.

4. Lanyard

Trade show organizers don’t always provide this important item that carries an identity card which means you have room to market your brand. What you can do is offer a lanyard with custom made patches of your company that the attendees can hang like an employee card.

In this way, you will let the attendees spread the word of your business as people will see the name and logo of your company on the lanyard.

5. Product Sample

What can be a better way to promote your brand than gifting your leads a product sample of your original product? A trade fair is your chance to attract thousands of leads who might turn out to be your customers. With a product sample, you can demonstrate them the exact features of your products and tell them the advantages that your products have over other similar products.

6. Disposable Cup

Disposable cups are a common sight in a trade show. They are both fancy and functional. And they are incredibly economical as compared to other promo items. Your prospective clients will be carrying these cups in the entire hall, and the logo and name of your company will be catching eyeballs.

7. Microfiber Cloth

A microfiber cloth can be another viable promo product that can make an excellent giveaway for your business at an exhibition. The good thing about this promo item is that it can be placed under a pamphlet or brochure which means you will be making a creative offer to your clients that they like to share with their social circles and eventually promoting your brand to more people.

All you need to do is create custom embroidered patches on the cloth to let people know about the brand identity of your business.

8. Smartphone Wallet

Roaming in a trade show can be a worrisome thing for your prospective customers as they can miss their valuable belongings in the hustle and bustle of the event. This is where you can come to their rescue by offering them a smartphone wallet where they can put valuable things like credit cards, driver’s license, and identity card, etc.

9. USB Flash Drive

USB flash drives are fancy and chic, and they can make lives easier for the people by helping them transfer their valuable data in a matter of seconds. In other words, they give a strong reason for the people to keep you top on their memory while they do the data transfer.

You too can gift your customers a flash USB drive in different colors with the brand identity of your company. Every time they will take it out, they will show the customized logo of your company to the onlookers and give free publicity to your business.

10 .Mesh Cap

Imagine thousands of people wearing a mesh cap with the logo of your company. A mesh cap with custom patches for hats can instantly catch the attention of the onlookers and create a connection with your brand if you use the right combination of colors and design in the cap.

11. Pop Socket

A pop socket is a new product as a promo item. It is a favorite promo product for businesses due to its usefulness and economical value. A pop socket can come handy to your prospective customers while they are texting or watching a live video. So you will be adding value in their life, and they will remember you for this wonderful promo product.

12. Padfolio

This is also a new entry in the list of giveaways you can offer in a trade show. A padfolio can be an apt gift for the attendees who will arrive at the exhibition to jot down the important points of a product demo or personal meeting with a sales representative.

With padfolio of the logo of your company, you will give them an easy way to note down the highlights of your product and let them do the advertising of your business as well.

Strategically designed promo products can ensure the success of your trade show and help increase the outreach of your business. These are some of the products that make the best giveaways for a trade show. Make them a part of your exhibition to engage more people into your brand.