12 of the Most Iconic Lines from Stick It

This is not the real world. It's Haley's world.

4655
Mubi.com

Stick It is an iconic movie that should be watched by the entire population at least once a day. The entire script is GENIUS. Every single line should be memorized and quoted on the spot. Here are a mere 12 of the glorious lines that are hilarious and perfect in every single way. It was hard to not write the whole script as my list.

1. "What's with all the closed captioning? Okay, I'm not mute."

2. "I have a constitutional right to bear arms."

3. "Yeah, um, you've got a lot of people going to the Olympics. Just curious, what country will they be representing? The state of delusion?"

4."Mina? Tell the foxymoron I got my GED when I was 15.

"Joanne, Haley got her GED when she was 15."

"GED? What does drunk driving have to do with school?"

5. "It's not called gym-nice-stics."

6. "Call me."

"Stalk you."

7."Gymnastics tells you 'no' all day long. It mocks you over and over again, telling you that you're an idiot. That you're crazy. If you like running full speed towards a stationary object, vault's for you. If you like peeling pieces of skin the size of quarters off your hands, bars is for you. Because the only thing more fun than rips, is when your rips get rips. It's super sexy. And floor? Are you serious? I mean, who doesn't wanna parade around in a leotard getting wedgies and doing dorky choreography? It's delicious. If you like falling, then gymnastics is the sport for you! You get to fall on your face, your ass, your back, your knees and your pride! Good thing I didn't like falling. I *loved* it!"

8. "Mina, right?"

"Yeah, Mina."

"Mina, put down the phone."

"Can you tell Joanne that I'm going to take over and so a real dismount?"

"Joanne, Haley's on the phone, she said she's gonna do a real dismount."

"I heard her, thank you."

9. "Did you catch that?"

"What, that I'm totally her favorite?"

"Dude, why do you gotta bite my moment?"

10."Too much rock for one hand, baby!"

11. "I have totally earned my spot...I'm practically a dalmatian."

"Dalmatians are born with spots, they don't earn them. Which is exactly my point."

"Dogs are people, too, Haley!"

12. "I'm so shaking things up."