12 Days of Christmas: Hallmark Channel Style

Ten sappy love stories.
168

1. On the first day of Christmas, Hallmark Channel gave to me... a constant cookie craving

In every single Hallmark Christmas movie, people are all about the cookies. There are gingerbread, sugar and many more that'll make you wish you were eating some right along with the actors.

2. On the second day of Christmas, Hallmark Channel gave to me... 2 ice sculpting contests

The ice sculpting contests were part of town traditions that bring together many generations of families as well as neighbors and even strangers.

3. On the third day of Christmas, Hallmark Channel gave to me... many gingerbread houses

In multiple movies, there were gingerbread house contests. There were amateur designs, using a kit,, as well as huge elaborate designs encompassing whole villages.

4. On the fourth day of Christmas, Hallmark Channel gave to me... forty something small towns

The small towns were each one big family, full of traditions and love, keeping them together despite all the bad things happening to them

5. On the fifth day of Christmas, Hallmark Channel gave to me... five engagement rings

With all the love in the towns, it's a wonder that everyone doesn't have an engagement ring

6. On the sixth day of Christmas, Hallmark Channel gave to me... multiple tearful break-ups

Whether they thought the other was better off without them or there was an argument, someone was always left in tears

7. On the seventh day of Christmas, Hallmark Channel gave to me... seven hours of crying

Hallmark and Kleenex must have a deal

8. On the eighth day of Christmas, Hallmark Channel gave to me.... eight Christmas Pageants

The Christmas fun isn't just for the adults, the kids can enjoy it too

9. On the ninth day of Christmas, Hallmark Channel gave to me... lots of Christmas lights

People go all out for Christmas and their lights and decorations do not disappoint

10. On the tenth day of Christmas, Hallmark Channel gave to me... ten sappy love stories

The story line goes as follows: Rich guy or girl goes to a small town, falls in love, is afraid of commitment, attempts to leave, and realizes he/she found their true love

11. On the eleventh day of Christmas, Hallmark Channel gave to me... the same plot over and over

The plots are predictable yet interchangeable, but entertaining and mesmerizing nonetheless

12. On the twelfth day of Christmas, Hallmark Channel gave to me... 1200 attractive guys

In each movie, there is at least one hot guy, usually one of the main characters who gives you some eye candy to go along with the actual candy.

Can't wait till next year...