12 Dates For Christmas

12 Dates For Christmas

12 Things to Do With Your Significant Other This Holiday Season
34

Stuck on what to do with your significant other this holiday season? Here are some possibilities!

1. Watch Christmas Movies

Turn on the TV, cozy up with some hot chocolate, and watch the 25 days of Christmas as well as the other movies on TV.

2. Look at Christmas lights

Take a walk around your neighborhood, as well as their neighborhood, and look at the decorations on everyone's houses!

3. Go see the tree at Rocker Feller Center

It is a nice little trip and you get to take cute pictures with your significant other!

4. Go ice skating

Even if neither of you does know how to ice skate, it will still be a fun and interesting experience!

5. Go outside in the snow

If you are in an area where there is snow, go outside and enjoy it! Go sledding together, build a snowman, have a snowball fight, or even shovel the driveway together! Get work done and have fun/spend time with them too!

6. Build Gingerbread houses

Building gingerbread houses is a cute indoor activity to do with your significant other! You can even turn it into a contest!

7. Take a picture with Santa Clause

This one may be a little cheesy, but it can also be very cute! Go to the mall and take a picture with Santa Clause! Make it a tradition!

8. Decorate a Christmas tree together

Decorating a tree is very well known activity during the holiday season. Doing so with your significant other is a great way to spend time together and can make a great day!

9. Volunteer somewhere

The holiday season is about giving back and being thankful for what you have. So go with your significant other and volunteer at a soup kitchen, an animal shelter, or even gather clothes/presents for ones who need it. It makes another option for a date and you are doing something for a good cause!

10. Bake and decorate cookies together

The holidays are known for baking, so why not do it with your significant other! You can do it from scratch or get the ones with the Christmas trees on them to throw into the oven! Then decorate them! Make them look cute and see who has better decorating skills!

11. Go to the City

New York City is a great place to go during the holidays. You can go shopping, look at all the lights, go see a play, go see the Christmas Spectacular, look at the store holiday windows, and so much more! You can make it a day trip or even a few days!

12. Show each other your holiday traditions

Showing your significant other and continuing your holiday traditions with them is a perfect way to spend quality time with them, as well as show them what you did as a child. It allows for the creation of memories and allows for you both to build a stronger bond.

There is a lot of options out there for activities that couples can do together. Enjoy the time with your significant other and make traditions and memories of your own! Enjoy the holiday season!