11 Reasons I'm Thankful For Furman University

Bring on sophomore year if it's anything like freshman year.
24

College can either be the best time or the worst. Luckily for me, Furman University has given me the best freshman year I could imagine. Being 400 miles away from home can be challenging, but it was well worth it for all the experiences I gained in my first year at college. Here are some thank yous I have to my new home.

Thank you for the amazing friendships you gave me.

Thank you for challenging academics for perhaps the first time in my life.

Thank you for giving me opportunities that my small town couldn't give me.

Thank you for giving me the best roommate ever.

Thank you for exciting adventures that you provided on and off campus.

Thank you for putting me on an amazing hall with a tight-knit group of girls.

Thank you for providing clubs and extra-curricular activities to broaden my horizons.

Thank you for being my home away from home.

Thank you for forcing me to branch out.

Thank you for giving me great professors who genuinely care about the students.

Thank you for being the right fit for me.