11 Ways To Make Your Bracket If Basketball Is Not Your Thing

There's no reason you can't take part in the fun!
1

Let's be honest: Basketball isn't always the most exciting thing in the world. It's honestly a let down after football season, but that's no reason why we can't have fun and enjoy the post-season. Tradition holds that everyone makes a bracket. Everyone. So what do you do if you are illiterate in the terms of basketball? There are still many ways to participate in March Madness, without even having to watch the game.

1. Pick based on rank.

This is probably the easiest and most often done bracket. Just pick the higher team and you'll usually end up fine.

2. Pick based on your favorite colors.

My mom did this in college and got second place. Just saying.

3. Flip a coin.

Let chance and probability decide the winner of the national championship.

4. Pick based on your favorite mascots.

Cool animals are more likely to win anyway. It's a proven fact.

5. Pick who you'd root for.

I do this every year, even though it's not my main bracket. It's always fun to see how well the teams do that you WANT to win.

6. Pick based on proximity.

Which schools are close to where you live? Choose them.

7. Create Twitter polls and let your friends decide for you.

Nothing describes social media more than letting your friends make vital life decisions for you--basketball included.

8. Pick based on alphabetical order.

Go Arizona!

9. Copy Donald Trump.

This seemed to work for a lot of people when Obama was president. Who says it should stop now?

10. Copy your favorite basketball player's bracket.

They play basketball so they should have an idea of what's going on, even if you don't.

11. Just wait, watch, and fill out who wins.

Hey, you'll have the perfect bracket! Congratulations!