11 Times Gilmore Girls Perfectly Described Winter

For the most part, Gilmore Girls' describes winter as the most magical season. Snow. I get it, I smell it too. But for me, the powerful part of snow is when it's finally gone. It is pretty while it's happening, in the moment. But then darkness hits and dirt and grass and dog pee all come together to current a disgusting shade of black that takes over the snowbank. That pretty much encapsulates how I feel about the all winter months. So here are 11 times Gilmore Girls accurately describes winter and the cold.

1. "But if I don't have enough and and it's, then I'll freeze."

Same, Rory. Every single day.

2. "Hey. It's freezing."

Rory's first line says it all.

3. Lorelai- "I feel good. Tingly."

Rory- "That's called frostbite."

Perished. Rory understands the true torture that is the cold weather.

4. Lorelai- "I love snow. Everything's magical when it snows. Everything looks pretty. The clothes are great; coats, scarves, gloves, hats. "

Rory- "Thermal underwear, wool socks, earflaps."

Hahahaha. Excellent. Excellent. Anything to stay warm in the cold. Although, I really do thrive in wool socks.

5. "Oh no! No! Don't even try to make up with me now!"

Finally, Lorelai is seeing the light.

6. Lorelai- "I smell snow."

Luke- "What?"

I am Luke.

7. "I hate this man with every fiber of my being."

In my mind, "this man" is winter.

8."It's Mother Nature's icy 'Screw you, Lorelai Gilmore.'"

Or Anna Wojenski. Take your pick.

9. No words are needed for this one... This is me every single day of the winter.

10. "Well, I don't know--I hate the damn snow."

Can relate, Emily.

11. "Hey, did anyone ever think that maybe Sylvia Plath wasn't crazy, she was just cold?"

Saved the best for last... This thought crosses my mind every day.