I have a sincere love/hate relationship with doing my nails. Each time I actually sit down and paint them, I have the same feelings.
1. You know that it's time.
2. Like, this chipped mess is ridiculous.
3. How long will this take?
4. Why did I choose such a light color? This will take three coats.
5. Can I not just stay in the lines?
6. I feel like a kindergartner.
7. Dry, dry faster please.
8. Seriously? I’ve had them painted for a solid two minutes and I’ve already messed them up.
9. Okay. They will just look horrible.
10. I give up.
11. They actually don't look that bad.
Cover Image Credit: The Asian Fashion Journal