11 Thoughts We Had While Watching Season 4 of Orange Is The New Black

“I don’t need no evidence. My life is my evidence.” - Lolly Whitehill

12
lawyerheld.com

Warning: Spoilers ahead.

The highly anticipated fourth season of the Netflix original show, Orange Is The New Black, was released on June 17th. Thousands of fans binge-watched the entire season and went through the emotional rollercoaster that was season four. We wanted to catch up on the inmates that had just ran outside of the fence of the prison toward the pond, we wanted to see how Piper’s business was going and we wanted to see if Alex really was paranoid or not in season 3.

Here are the 11 thoughts we all had while watching the newest season:

1. How are they going to get all the inmates back inside?

So the inmates are outside of the fence and inside of the pond. This looks like a dangerous situation, and with all the ineffective guards, I’m not sure this is going to resolve well.

2. Alex, are you okay?

Whoa. Pretty intense scene with the guard in the shed. I really thought she was a goner for a while there. So glad she didn’t die though. Yay, Alex!

3. Oh no. What are Alex and Lolly going to do with the guard’s body?

So Lolly saved Alex’s life, and now they’ve got this guy’s body in the gardening shed. What now?

4. Please don’t.

I suppose cutting him up MIGHT seem like the logical thing to do in this situation, but please don’t.

5. Oh gosh—you’re doing it. You’re chopping him up.

There is going to be body parts in this garden. Yuck.

6. Wow this new guard is scary.

It’s all business with this Piscatella. He’s putting these other guards in line.

7. Oh, so Judy King gets whatever she wants because she’s a celebrity? That’s fair.

Okay, so Judy King joined Litchfield—which is exciting—except she gets special treatment. A huge private room, meals brought to her bedside and personal security from the guards? This is not okay.

8. There are way too many new inmates.

This huge influx of inmates is a little scary. I barely could remember the names of everyone already in Litchfield.

9. Piper is honestly the worst.

She has gotten a little too big for her britches this season, and it’s starting to get on our nerves. Although, I’m sure we all felt really bad for her when she got branded by the new people.

10. NOOOOO.

Killing off one of the main characters who has been in the show from the beginning? This is cruel. RIP Poussey. We will miss you.

11. Daya has a gun!

I have no idea what is going to happen. Is she going to pull the trigger or not? And now I have to wait a whole year to find out? Torture!

All in all, this season of Orange Is The New Black had all of us at the edge of our seat. From learning about the new inmates, to seeing the new guards in action, to seeing the new celebrity inmate at Litchfield. Although we are sad that we have to wait another whole year until the next season, we will cherish this season by re-watching it over and over again.