For the past few days, I might have accidentally forgotten my earbuds before I leave my dorm and head to class. Normally, with the winter season, I want to keep my ears covered and warm. But when I'm somewhere that is not outside or class, I would want to listen to music of some sort to keep my mind occupied and my creative juices flowing. But when it comes to times when I forget those listening devices, I'm stuck in a couple of thoughts.
Here are 11 thoughts that come to mind when I do indeed forget my earbuds.
1. Did I really forget my earbuds?
Answer: Yes I did.
2. They were on my desk in plain sight!
How could I forget that they were right there!
3. I had plans to sit and do homework not in my room.
I can do my homework and listen to music at the same time.
4. I mean, I can survive.
It's just a pair of earbuds.
5. But wait...
Hold on a second.
6. What if...
What if there's a funny video on Twitter that I want to watch but I'm in public?!?
7. Maybe I can lip read the videos?
No, that just sounds impossible.
8. Alright, desperate times calls for desperate measures.
What do I mean?
9. Got to think some songs are playing in my head.
Makes no sense but I don't care.
10. Nope, this isn't feeling right.
11. Why did I forget those earbuds? I'm stupid.
I'll probably forget them tomorrow but all is well.