1. Walking in and asking yourself "What will I buy today that I don't really need?"
2. Trying to put yourself on a budget:
3. Realizing you're way over your budget already but telling yourself it's okay because "You deserve it"
4. Seeing the sale section:
5. Trying to say "No" to the cashier when they ask if you want to save money by signing up for a TJ Maxx Credit Card because you know you're there all the time and it would save you so much money but also credit card debt.
6. Thinking to yourself "Well if I put back this mug that's $4 I can put towards this sweater but the mug is so cute but the sweater is $10..WHAT CAN I GET RID OF?"
You know you've done it.