1. You have ditched school and gone to the beach multiple times.
There's no better time to go than when everyone's in class.
2. If you don't call your order into Banzai early you'll be waiting at least twenty minutes.
Nobody has time for that.
3. You cry a bit every time someone refers to Orange County as "The OC."
4. If you want to see everyone you have ever met, you go to Bagel Shack or I Love Bagels on a Sunday morning.
There's nothing better than seeing your first-grade teacher, principal, ex-boyfriend, neighbor and 15 classmates while trying to order a bagel.
5. Every other car you drive past is a Tesla.
They. Are. Everywhere.
6. There is no better feeling than knowing you can take the Toll Road somewhere.
The Toll Road, also known as Heaven on Earth.
7. If you didn't post a pic of you walking the beach trail on Snapchat did you really go?
Pics or it didn't happen.
8. You bundle up in sweaters and boots when it hits 65 degrees.
And then by noon, it is 75 degrees and you're on your way to the beach.
9. It is PCH not The PCH.
It's like a little stab to the heart. Just don't do it.
10. You've taken your Christmas card photo at the beach.
And either you or one of your siblings probably cried at some point of the photoshoot.
11. And you wouldn't have wanted to grow up anywhere else.
Orange County, I love you.