11 Mistakes You Could Easily Avoid, But Never Do Because You're In College

We're all the worst at some point.
856

From being a bad person to spending all my money, I’ve made questionable decisions in college and I’m sure you have too. It’s a rough sometimes, but honestly, I wouldn’t want it any other way.

1. Eating ice cream late at night.

Who doesn’t enjoy a good bowl of ice cream? Until your jeans don’t fit anymore.

2. Ghosting people.

I mean you can’t lie about this one — we’ve all awkwardly run into someone we used to talk to on campus.

3. Eating out when you have food at home

"Wanna get Chipotle?" I mean how can I say no.

4. Hating your roommate and not confronting them.

I just can’t stand when people are messy and don’t even realize how much of a mess their space is.

5. Going out on and getting too wild on Thursdays.

Cheers to the freakin’ Thurs, but don’t you have class tomorrow? I mean it's almost the weekend anyway.

6. Buying coffee every day instead of making it at home.

Paying $5 for coffee every other day can get expensive, but it’s so much better when someone else makes me.

7. Waiting until the night before to study.

Meant to start studying a week ago, but the time just got away from me.

8. Sleeping through your 8 a.m. class. Every week.

But honestly, I’m never taking a class before nine ever again.

9. Planning to go to the gym but never going.

The gym is calling but I'll just clean my room when I think about going to the gym.

10. Getting in trouble for something you know you shouldn't have done.

Whether it’s something big or small, I messed up and I just have to admit it.

11. Spending all your money on stuff you don't need.

I’m the worst at budgeting sometimes, but it’s a learning process.

We’re all the worst at some point in our lives and I’m definitely guilty of all of these things. College is the time for figuring it all out and boy, am I figuring some sh*t out.