11 Signs That You Go To Moravian College

As told by a Moravian student

158
Google

Once you have been attending a college for more than a semester, you start picking up these unusual habits, and the only other people that can relate or understand what you are talking about, are your fellow Greyhounds. Those little knacks are difficult to explain to anyone that does not attend your college, but that is what makes every institution a little bit different from the others.

Proudly displaying those unique little things about your school shows the pride you have for the place. It is also important to realize these things while you are still a student, and making sure you appreciate them before you become an alumni, because these four years are the fastest of your entire life. So here it is: a list of those little things that you are only aware of if you go to Moravian College.

1) You say, "It's a Great Day to be a Hound" at least once a day.

Because let's be real: it's always a great day to be a hound!

2) You have daily struggles deciding between eating at the Marketplace or Blue and Grey

It's a really tough decision.

3) You spend a lot of your time at Reeve's Library or in a room at PPHAC.

The busy life of a college student

4) You can tell someone that your school was founded in 1742 by a 16 year old girl, and that your college was the first to educate women.

I have heard it at least 50 times

5) You know who 'Don' is.

No explanation needed.

6) You have a hatred towards the lateness of the shuttle.

(Especially when you have to get back to the other campus for another class.)

7) You have cried when a fire drill decided to happen.

Since they usually happen at the most inopportune times... all the time.

8) You really don't like Muhlenberg or Susquehanna.

Gotta love football rivalries :D

9) You have taken at least one picture in the big white chair.

It's ok, we've all done it.

10) You have felt like you were going to die after walking up the stairs in Comenius.

Or that happens every single time.

11) You have cursed out the wifi at least once a day.

THE WORST FEELING EVER.