I will never deny that I am that person who really loves motivational quotes, and I have them everywhere. Seriously, I have these all over my room, in my planner and on my phone. Sometimes, you just need some motivation in your life to get you moving.
1. “It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.” - Aristotle Onassis
For the person who has been knocked down more than just a couple pegs.
2. “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” - Albert Einstein
For the person who is afraid of failing.
3. “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson
For the one who needs a little push.
4. “If you can dream it, you can do it.” - Walt Disney
For those who need to have confidence in their dreams and abilities.
5. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” - Eleanor Roosevelt
For those who need to know that they can.
6. “Opportunities don’t happen, you create them.” - Chris Grosser
For those who are waiting for an opportunity to come knocking.
7. “Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” - Lolly Daskal
For the one who wants to find themselves.
8. “There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in this world: those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid you will succeed.” - Ray Goforth
For those who have been knocked down by others and need to get back up.
9. "Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning." - Robert Kiyosaki
For the one who is afraid of failure.
10. "You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them." - Michael Jordan
For the one who is in need of a confidence boost.
11. "To accomplish great things, we must not only act but also dream. Not only plan, but also believe." - Anatole France
For those who need a push to meet their dreams.
All of the quotes I choose to live life by bring me comfort and hope during many different times in my life. I hope that these can bring the same comfort to many of you as they have to me.