11 Predictions For 'Stranger Things' Season 4

11 Predictions For 'Stranger Things' Season 4 So Intense They'll Turn Your Brain Upside Down

I just really want to see Billy again, OK?

2765

Get your Eggos ready because season 4 of "Stranger Things" is FINALLY on our radar, thanks to Hopper.

David Harbour let it slip that "Stranger Things" season 4 should have been airing at the beginning of 2021, however, it will probably air a little later due to the delay in filming because of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.

Since this info came out, we can't stop thinking about the end of the last season where Hopper seemed to have died, but then we got the trailer showing us that he is ALIVE and hopefully well.

YouTube

Season 2 was freaky for me, so much death and so much intensity, but apparently Joe Keary (Steve) says that season 4 is going to be even more chilling.

Let's just pray that some of these things happen for us when season 4 finally airs on Netflix.

1. Billy is alive.

2. Even though El, Joyce, Will, and Jonathan are moving out of Hawkins, we get a season full of the whole gang together. 

3. El rescues Hopper from Russia. 

4. Joyce and Hopper get to fall in love. 

5.  Eleven will get a new boyfriend now that she isn't around Mike anymore. 

6. Hopper has memory loss and doesn't remember El or anything that happened in Hawkins. 

7. We get to see more of Steve and Robin's friendship.

8. Jonathan and Nancy break up. 

9. We hear more songs from Dustin and Suzie.

10. Steve and Nancy get together. 

11. Please do not let this entire series take place in Russia.