11 Memes To Commemorate Surviving Thanksgiving

A wall of accolades to remember the struggles of this trying time.
61

Going home for Thanksgiving can be a blessing and a curse. You get to eat mountains of gorgeous food, but you also have to deal with your weird or radical relatives. Making it through the event without getting shunned afterwards can take quite the amount of self-control. These memes are for you. Pat yourself on the back for a job well-done.

1. It's that one day of the year when we don't even have to pretend to stick to our "diets."

2. We all have those family members that show up waaaaaaay too early every year.

3. When people start getting snappy and remember they don't like each other.

4. The inevitable outcome of this day of feasting.

5. We all got crazy families.

6. Trying to remember all the Thanksgiving dinner formalities when all you want is more food.

7 Fighting back the confrontational demon inside of you.

8. Trying to decide which dessert to eat, before you just try all of them.

9. When you make it through the night without a casualty.

10. The shortening and destruction of the true meaning of Thanksgiving.

11. Who am I kidding. I'll see you all on the battlefield.

Hopefully you all made it through Thanksgiving without getting kicked out of your family and you wake up from your food coma in time to get that new TV. Happy Thanksgiving!