7 Fall Outfit Looks To Spice Up Your Wardrobe

Fall is finally here! The leaves are changing, the air is becoming colder, and days are getting shorter. Out of all my nineteen years of living, I have come to the conclusion that fall is my favorite time of the year. I love to watch the leaves change and the feel of cooler weather. And of course, I LOVE sweaters. So here are some new fall fashion trends to try out this season!

1. Long Trench Coat

@aleynacandan

I love how Aleyna wears her coat, with sweatpants and a cropped sweatshirt. With this added piece to your wardrobe, you can dress up any look underneath.

2. Sweater Paired With a Collard Shirt

@besseddressed

This is one of the first looks I've tried out for the season, and I love the way it looks with a white pleated skirt.

2. Men Are Out, But Men's Wear Is In

@emmaleger

A popular new trend this fall is men's fashion on women. Pairing a blazer with over a dress or a sweater vest paired with another collard shirt is a look that screams power in 2020.

4. Corduroy Overalls

@jordyn_lenae

You either love this material or you hate it, but I think it looks great against fall leaves and is super warm against a fall breeze.

5. The Classic Thigh-High Boots

@calliemariexo

These boots are a classic addition to any fall outfit that elongate the legs and make you seem a few inches taller (which I appreciate as a petite women of five-foot-two).

6. Flannels

@mamahouli

Nothing screams fall more than having a large flannel shirt.

7. Leather Pants

@besseddressed

A trendy new style is leather pants! I've always wanted to get myself a pair as they make any look very out there and classy-looking.

So there are all of my fall outfit ideas for your clothes lovers out there! I hope this list helped you get some ideas on how to style up this fall.