101 Pick-Up Lines Guaranteed Not To Get You The Girl

Boys: Just don't use them. Girls: If you hear them run...Fast.
290

The cheesiest thing a man can do is a pickup line. About 90% of the time these are going to fail. The girl will run away and you will be left alone looking dumb, and probably regret it after you say it. So here are so pickup lines never to used.

1) Kanye feel the love tonight?

2) Tonight this Han doesn't want to fly Solo.

3) Is your name Daniel? Cause DAMN!

4) Can I follow you? Cause my mom told me to follow my dreams.

5) Roses are red, violets are blue, lava is hot and so are you.

6) I'm willing to lower my standards if you're going on a date with me.

7) Did you die recently? Cause girl, you look like and angel to me.

8) Can you touch me? I want to tell my friends I was touched by an Angel.

9) I heard you're good in algebra, can you replace my X without asking Y.

10) My mom things I'm gay, can you help me prove her wrong?

11) You are hotter than the bottom of my laptop.

12) I might not go down in history, but I'll go down on you!

13) I don't believe in love at first sight, but I'm willing to make an exception in your case.

14) Of all your curves, your smile is my favorite.

15) Do you have a band aid? Cause I scrapped my knees falling for you.

16) Are you religious? Cause you're the answers to all my prayers.

17) Can I punch you in the face with my lips?

18) You're like my own personal brand of heroin.

19) Your lips look so lonely...Would they like to meet mine?

20) You, me, handcuffs, and whipped cream: interested?

21) You look like trash, may I take you out?

22) You mast be Jamaican, because Jamaican me crazy.

23) You like sleeping? Me too! We should do it together sometime.

24) With my IQ and your body, we could make a race of super children.

25) When God made you; he was showing off.

26) What time do you have to be back in heaven?

27) Where do you hide your wings?

28) Vogue just called, they want to put you on the cover.

29) So, you must me the reason men fall in love.

30) See these keys? I wish I had the one to your heart.

31) Our break-up is worse than traffic in New York. I can't move-on!

32) On a scare of 1 to 10, you're a 9. I'm the 1 you need.

33) When I say no one guys asks if I have a boyfriend, to which I reply "well no I have a girlfriend" and he goes "Oh, she wont mind!"

34) My name isn't Elmo, but you can tickle me any time you want to.

35) My love for you is like dividing by zero - it cannot be defined.

36) Me without you is like a nerd without braces, a show without laces, aSentenceWithoutSpaces.

37) Life without you would be like a broken pencil... pointless.

38) Is your name Summer? Cause you are hot as hell.

39) I'm not staring, I'm just stuck in a loop.

40) I'm not drunk, I'm just intoxicated by you.

41) I'm not a photographer, but I can picture us together.

42) I'm Mr.Right, someone said you were looking for me?

43) If you were a triangle you'd be acute one.

44) I would die a million deaths if it meant I could be with you!

45) I was just curious? Are you as good as all the guys say you are?

46) My name isn't Sully, but you could be my Boo.

47) Am I your Beast? Because you are definitely a Beauty.

48) Call me Pooh, because all I want is you, honey.

49) You must be Cinderella, because I see that dress disappearing by midnight.

50) I can take you to infinity and beyond.

51) One night with me, and I'll show you a whole new world.

52) Hey Alice, you can slay my Jabberwocky.

53) I don't need to take you on the Tower of Terror to get you screaming.

54) Is your name Katniss? Because you're starting an uprising in my district.

55) I'm not a doctor, but I'd sure love to give you a physical exam.

56) You'd better be a cardiologist, because something about you makes me want to give you my heart.

57) Are you a Grey's Anatomy fan? Because you're definitely McDreamy.

58) Will you be my person?

59) I am a seeker, are you my golden snitch?

60) Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine?

61) You can call me Nemo, because I'm never afraid to touch the butt.

62) You're like a Sharpie- super fine.

63) Are you full of Beryllium, Gold and Titanium? Cause you are BE-AU-TI FULL

64) Not even Snape could Severus apart..

65) I want to spend 525,600 minutes with you.

66) The sorting hat has spoken and it say I belong with you.

67) Like Cheerios, you're good for my heart.

68) You're like the big dance number that opens the show. You take my breath away.

69) You dropped something... my jaw.

70) That's weird, I've never seen a princess out of her castle.

71) Let's flip a coin. Head's your mine, tails I'm yours.

72) Unlike everyone in Les Mis, my love for you will never die.

73) Are you Macbeth? Because your name sends shivers down my spine.

74) Do you have a library card? Cause I've been checkin' you out!

75) I just wanna c_ddle, but I can't cause I'm missing u.

76) We should get some coffee...because I'm liking you a latte.

77) Is your name Waldo? Because someone like you is hard to find.

78) Are you a Dementor? Because you take my breath away.

79) Kiss me if I'm wrong, but dinosaurs still exist right?

80) R4 is red, R2 is blue, if I was the force, then I'd be with you.

81) Are you a tower? because Eiffel for you!

82) You're so sweet, you put Hershey's outta business.

83) Congratulations! You've been voted "Most Beautiful Girl In This Room" and the grand prize is a night with me!

84) Did the Sun just come out or did you smile at me?

85) Know what's on the menu? Me-n-u.

86) Kissing burns 5 calories a minute. How about a workout?

87) You're like a dictionary, you add meaning to my life!

88) If beauty was time, you'd be eternity.

89) If you were a potato, you'd be a sweet one.

90) Was that an earthquake or did just rock my world?

91) Your so hot you must've started global warming.

92) Do you like bacon? Wanna strip?

93) We're like Little Ceasar's, we're Hot and Ready.

94) If I was a Jedi, would you be my force?

95) You're a magnet, I'm a staple, I'm attracted to you.

96) Bond....James Bond

97) Your so sweet, you're giving me a toothache.

98) You are all I want for Christmas.

99) Your eyes are as blue as my toilet water at home

100) You are part of the circle of my life

101) Can you feel the love tonight?