10 Things ALL Women Wish Men Would STOP Saying Forever

4. Are you sure you want to eat that?
179

Life as a girl is hard work. We bend over backward to look our best, do our best and be our best, but dang, it gets exhausting. Women are judged every day on what they do, what they say, or what they wear; cut us some slack. Here are some things we are tired of hearing you say.

1. Calm down.

Telling us to calm down is like pouring water on a cat; it ain't gonna go well.

2. Is it that time of the month?

What good has ever come from asking this question? Think about it, really. Because the answer is nothing. Absolutely nothing.

3. That's not very ladylike.

Hmm...is that so? I'm a lady. I'm always ladylike. Everything I do is ladylike.

4. Are you sure you want to eat that?

Yes, I'm sure. And I'm not going to share a single bite with you.

5. You have "RBF", you should smile more.

Telling me to smile more is not going to make me smile more. Shocker!

6. You only wear makeup to impress boys.

Oh, I'm sorry. Excuse me while I laugh because you had the audacity to think what I do is about you.

7. Why can't you take a compliment?

Guess what, you asking me that isn't going to make me accept your compliment any more than I already have. Again, this does no good.

8. You know how to cook, right?

Just because I'm a girl, doesn't mean I cook. This is the 21st century, you're just as capable as I am.

9. Girls don't know anything about sports.

You're right, I know nothing about sports. I've only been watching football with my dad since I was three, but you're right, I don't know anything about sports.

10. You're a girl, you can't do ______.

Oh yeah? Watch me. And watch me kick your butt while I do it.