1. Your jersey is at the front of your closet
Its right there in front of you and you are just itching to put it on and rep your team.
2. You have already planned game nights
You know where you are going, what food you are ordering, and what insults you'll have to dish out.
3. You re-watch Stanley Cups and hype videos to get more hype
Its so exciting watching the old games that it gets you even more pumped for the new ones to come.
4. You find yourself singing your teams songs
Whether it comes on Pandora by accident, or you have it on a loop on your phone, you are always ready for hockey season.
5. You have it marked on your calendar
Its there, in bold, and underlined three times for emphasis. Its an important day.
6. You check your teams app to get the latest scoop
You want to make sure that everyone is okay and your favorite players are in tip-top shape for the season.
7. Your family group chat consists of mostly team-related things
Sometimes its a disagreement, sometimes its the same idea. You talk about it more than anything else.
8. You wear any apparel you have until its game day
T-shirts, sweatpants, or just the teams colors, you are ready to go.
9. You are prepared to get into heated arguments with your friends
You will become the #1 fan of the team, even if that means you and your best friend aren't friends for a few hours.
10. When that game day comes, your whole schedule is moved around it
There is no if's, and's, or but's. You will be there.