10 Things I Can't Wait To Do This Holiday Season!

With Thanksgiving quickly approaching, Starbucks Red Cups released and Christmas decorations for sale in every department store, its hard not to get excited about this Holiday season!
21

With Thanksgiving quickly approaching, Starbucks Red Cups released and Christmas decorations for sale in every department store, its hard not to get excited about this Holiday season! I cannot wait to go home next week and spend quality time with my family and stuff my face with delicious Thanksgiving dinner...(well, the pie, who am I kidding?). Then, its Christmas time, which is a HUGE tradition in my household and hands down, my favorite time of year. I love the lights, decorations, the joy and spirit of Christmas! Here are 10 things I cannot wait to do this holiday season:

1. Starbucks Peppermint Mocha, Starbucks Gingerbread Latte....literally any holiday drink on the Starbucks menu is enough to insinuate it's Christmas Time!

2. Decorating the Christmas tree has been something I do with my family every year since I was born! Not to mention, my mom has her ornament placement organized down to a tee!

3. Ok, if you don't watch Elf or A Christmas Story every Christmas time, what are you doing?!

4. Holiday parties!! Every year I have an ornament exchange with my friends and we have a gingerbread house contest based on who can create the more unique house! My mom has a cookie exchange with her friends every Christmas as well, except by the time Santa comes around, there are none left!

5. Christmas Eve. Every Christmas Eve my family all goes to church and then we come home and have a big family dinner featuring our favorite pizza! We're not the most traditional family when it comes to Holiday grubs, but I wouldn't want it any other way!

6. The Holiday season means time off of school, which means I have 4 uninterrupted weeks to enjoy spending time with my family! Family is the most important thing in my life and I am blessed that a majority of my family lives close by!

7. According to my mom, it wouldn't be Christmas morning if she didn't videotape my brother and I walking down the stairs in our pjs. It was a lot cuter when we were younger and more energetic at 8 in the morning.

8. Every single year, my brother and I get a new nutcracker. I mean, they're really to add to my mom's collection, but it's fun when Matt and I get to open them together. This is no exaggeration, I think we are coming on at least 30 nutcrackers this Christmas!

9. It isn't Christmas morning in my house unless there's cinnamon rolls, scrambled eggs and orange juice. My family all likes to have breakfast together and lounge and enjoy each other's company after we open Santa's presents, but BEFORE we open our other gifts from friends and family.

10. Most of all, I can't wait to play Christmas music, sing and dance with my family and friends and embrace all of the joy this Holiday season has to offer!

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving and Happy Holidays!