10 Tiny Tattoos For The Hopeless Romantic

Love is so much more.

12367
tumbnation.com

According to whitesmoke.com, a hopeless romantic is an expression describing a person who has romantic notions about life. For a hopeless romantic, life = love. Especially when that person is involved in a relationship, he/she thinks about love and romantic relationships in a different way than other people.

Here are 10 tiny tattoos for the hopeless romantic in you.

1. A heart.

Mine is a little outline of a heart right on my foot, but you can get it anywhere- your finger, behind your neck, etc. A heart is our favorite symbol. It indicates the one thing we crave the most: love.

2. A rose.

In mythology, the rose is associated with the goddess of love, Aphrodite. Now, the most common interpretation of a rose is exactly what we all think it is, love.

3. A music note.

Us hopeless romantics usually have a very strong, emotional connection to music. It connects us to a memory, a story or a "remember when." Music puts us into another world sometimes.

4. The sun or the moon.

We usually are connected to one of them more than the other, and it's always been a huge fascination.

5. Hugs & Kisses or, in other words, an XO.

It's a simple and cute lettering for the affection we love.

6. An airplane.

To fulfill our wanderlust thoughts.

7. A heartbeat.

It could be of your SO's or totally random, but a pulse is huge for us. It reminds us we are alive and quickens and thuds near someone we love.

8. The word love.

This one is pretty self-explanatory. It's simple yet down to the point and can be in any language.

9. A key.

Maybe one to our hearts?

10. A word, quote, or symbol from a book.

We love books. Whether it's the words, the story line, the characters or the magic, we somehow can't get enough.