Mondays are hard, but Tuesdays are harder. No longer are you allowed to complain about how short the weekend was, how busy your Sunday night was, or how totally awful it is that you are at the start of another work week. You're one day in which means you have to act a little more mature about the weekdays that are still to come. Pushing through can be a drag, so here are some awesome songs that you haven't heard in years. Hopefully they will put a smile on your face and make you feel like Tuesday just could be the new Thursday.

1. Oops!...I Did It Again- Britney Spears

This teenage hit will have you dancing in no time.

2. Unwritten- Natasha Bedingfield

If the opening scenes of MTV's The Hills, doesn't flash through your mind, you need to go back to 2003.

3. Hips Don't Lie- Shakira

One word- Shakira

4. Rich Girl- Gwen Stefani

You know you can still rap along to this song...and you forgot that it is just so catchy !

5. Lonely- Akon

This song still gets you in the feels. And you forgot how much you love Akon. In fact, you could listen to a playlist that is all Akon. Someone needs to play I'm in Love with a Stripper next.

6. Absolutely (Story of a Girl)- Nine Days

As a kid you were never totally sure what the lyrics to this song were. Thankfully you can Google them now, even though we all know you're just going to keep mumbling along until the chorus.

7. Tangled Up In Me- Skye Sweetnam

The music video for this song was epic. It was every angsty/in love/wanna be punk rockers dream. Get back to your swarmed mascara glory days.

8. What the Hell- Avril Lavigne

The literal anthem of self expression and freedom. You get to work on time! Hit that deadline! Cook some dinner! Be your almost-rebellious self. You're awesome!

9. Check Yes, Juliet- We the Kings

Who cares if this song was kind of overplayed ? It's been like eight years so definitely not us !!!

10. Beautiful Girls- Sean Kingston

Yeah you might know the Radio Disney version of this song better because it was the one attempt to make a NSFW lyric child friendly that actually kind of made sense and didn't feel half-hearted. But you're an adult now, with your life mostly together, so rock out to the real deal.