10 Thoughts All College Students Have

10 Thoughts All College Students Have

To drop out or not to drop out? That is the real question.

206
10 Thoughts All College Students Have
Cruz

College can be stressful, and many who are not in college don't understand the back and forth battle we college students have while attending college.

Not only is there the stress to succeed and do great things during your college career, but there is also the stress of keeping a social life, making time for your family, staying healthy, getting a good grade, being involved, and on top of that working and staying financially stable as you go to school.

I spoke with some students and came up with 10 things that cross students minds during college.

1. Why am I here

The main one is always questioning why we are in college, what is the point, and if we have made the right decision.

2. I should become a stripper; they make a lot of money

When money is tight, we college students begin to reconsider our majors and wonder if we should've taken another route. A route that is full of dancing and dollar bills.

3. Please let class be canceled

Sometimes you just need a day off, but professors don't think so.

4. I should just drop out

When it comes to those finals and you have a week of all-nighters and your brain is fried — these are the moments when you begin to wonder if it is all worth the pain.

5. I can't go out tonight I need to study

Being responsible, organized, and productive is a must in college. Otherwise, you are just going to stress yourself out later with the piles of homework you have got.

6. I'm going out tonight, screw it

But then again...college is some of the best years of your life, and you can't just study your heart out all four years. You need a break from that too.

7. I can't skip class, but I really want to

Again, responsibility is a must in college. It is a back and forth battle, not having anyone telling you to go to school. You don't want to, but you go anyway because, in the end, you are paying for all of this.

8. I need a nap

College students are around the clock tired and always feeling it. Even when we sleep eight hours and take a couple naps, it always seems like there's a never-ending feeling of tiredness.

9. Should I sleep, workout, do homework, or Netflix...

Sleep is essential, but so is homework, and catching up on your favorite show. Plus being social is hard to juggle, and no one will truly understand the struggle of a college student more than another college student

10. This was worth it

In the end, once you finish the four years, you realize that all those all-nighters and mental breakdowns MAY have been worth it in the end.