10 Thoughts You Have While Watching Stranger Things

If you haven't watched the show yet put down your computer and watch immediately.

39
IMDB

*Beware of spoilers*

"Stranger Things" is Netflix's newest phenomenon and we are all talking about it. What's more important is what we are all thinking while we watch as Eleven, Will, Nancy, and all the other characters venture into the world filled with "Stranger Things".

1.What the heck are these parents thinking the entire time?

These kids are basically just running around town and their parents don't really seem to know where they are. In the first episode, Will's mom only notices he hadn't come home the night until the next morning. What is that?!

2. How is Millie Bobby Brown (Eleven) this good of an actress and why is she so cool?

As a college student I have gotten over my dreams of being a famous actress, but that doesn't stop me from being mad when a twelve year old is far cooler than me both on screen and off.

3. Should Nancy end up with Jonathan or Steve Harrington?

And more importantly why can't Nancy stop calling Steve by his first AND last name?

vulture.com

4. Oh sh*t.

Almost every other minute something intense happens and its pretty hard not to yell out "oh sh*t" among other things.

5. Ugh, Barb.

Not only do we feel horrible for everything that happens to Barb, but what is with the fact that no one seems to care much about her. Sure, Nancy talks about Barb a bit but she definitely doesn't seem as torn up as she should about her best friend going missing.

6. Can Lucas chill on his hate for Eleven?

Every time Mike brings up Eleven Lucas gets angry and its not cool. Dude we get that Mike is your friend but Eleven is pretty important so you are going to have to get over it.

7. Is Hopper hot?

Throughout the show its hard to not fall in love with Hopper. Not only does he tirelessly search for answers, but the more we learn about his back story the more our hearts break and the hotter Hop gets.

8.How are these kids so brave?

Mike, Lucas, Eleven and Dustin do things that most of us will probably never do. I think we can all agree that if we were faced with some of the obstacles they face we would pass out, have a panic attack or simply give up.

9. I think I know whats going to happen.

Every single episode sets up a new mystery and while watching its near impossible not to come up with theories and ideas about why something happens and what it means to the rest of the story.

10. Can season 2 just start already?

Even if you watched the show immediately after its release you are started to think about the next season. Honestly its rude that Netflix didn't just have season 2 ready to go so that we could all rest easy and watch 8 more hours of the show.