10 Things You May Not Know About Me

10 Things You May Not Know About Me

Let's take a moment to get to know your author a little bit more.
35

If you have stuck with me you've read a handful of articles from me and may not know anything about me at all but I am about to change that by sharing with you ten things you might not know about me.

1. I am going to start with a more obvious one. I am a Peace Corps Volunteer living abroad trying to navigate life in a new culture while making you friends and adjusting to a new career.

2. I am obsessed with TV shows. Especially Gilmore girls, Grey's Anatomy, and Jane the Virgin. However, I watch about a billion other shows. Kid you not I always have some show playing in my house.

3. I was a cheerleader for 10 years and that is a huge part of my life. It's also something that I miss doing more than anything.

4. Reading has become one of my greatest obsessions. and I have read 22 books so far since I have joined Peace Corps and I can read books for hours on end.

5. My favorite color is pink. I say this because so much of what I own is pink and my dad fuels my pink obsession by buying everything for me in pink.

6. I am obsessed with elephants. I probably own like five stuffed animal elephants and a world of other things that are also elephants.

7. I am obsessed with DIff Eyewear sunglasses, if you don't know what that is look them up and buy a pair. They give reading glasses and eye exams to children in Africa.

8. I love photography. If I didn't desire to be a teacher so greatly I would take a go at photography as my career path.

9. I have massive anxiety. I worry about everything. It's not worth it but it's what I do.

10. I love people, I love talking, and I am fueled by others.

Now you know a little bit more about me. If you still wanna know more feel free to comment and ask me so questions.