10 Things You Can't Deny Doing When You're The Typical Lazy College Girl

I can't be the only one that does these things...

92
Unsplash

Girls are an interesting species, and though we are still pretty clean, the typical lazy college girls still exist. We’re not the best at doing things on time — if we remember to do them at all. We aren’t dirty, but somehow we still manage to look and smell decent on a day-to-day basis by finding ways to maintain it without the need to wash our hair every day.

1. You wash your hair maybe twice a week.

On the days your hair isn’t clean, you throw it up in a ponytail so the grease isn’t noticeable. But on days you feel like looking decent, dry shampoo will help, until there’s too much grease only baby powder can hide it. But hey! The less you shampoo your hair, the fewer sulfates will dry your hair out!

2. You often wake up 10 minutes before you’re supposed to leave.

And still make it to class or wherever you’re going on time. Well, most of the time. I usually wake up five minutes before work and manage to make it there when I’m supposed to be there.

3. You wear the same outfit twice in a week.

When you like an outfit so much you wear it twice! Also, that’s just one day less to think about. Or, it’s the pajamas that you never really took off.

4. You smell your clothes to dictate whether they’re clean or not

Wearing something a number of times will not be enough for me to dictate whether something is dirty or not. If it smells fine, it doesn’t need to go in the hamper yet.

5. Your room is probably a mess.

If you’re a lazy girl, you probably don’t clean your room often. Like me.

6. You never really do your laundry.

When it comes to a lazy girl doing laundry, she will most likely not do it until she is completely out of all her underwear. At least the likable ones. Then we’ll ask ourselves why we didn’t do it sooner.

7. You do everything at the last minute.

We are great procrastinators and manage to plan everything around the same sort of time from putting it off for so long, but we always manage to meet our deadlines.

8. Nice nails are rare.

If you manage to get your nails done, it’s probably a rare occasion, and you’ll probably break it or peel it off in less than a week.

9. When you do dress up, you’re late

When you do dress up, you clean up well, and you look good. But time management isn’t our strong suit, so there’s a 9/10 chance we will be late. But at least we look good!

10. Ramen/Mac and Cheese are staples.

It’s not that we don’t enjoy nice foods, but we don’t always have time. Though we can be lazy, we still do our obligations like go to class (usually), work, and do our assignments, but sometimes we get so busy or lazy that we go the easiest routes for meals.

Being a lazy college girl is a talent many acquire as they go off to college. When we start to grow up outside of our parents' home, we find tricks to manage our lazy attitudes through innovative ideas! Lazy has a negative connotation, but when you’re still productive and still manage to do certain things successfully, I’d call that a successful shortcut.