For a lot of us, it's finally time for back-to-school.
New classes, new friends, new opportunities. College is a time to accomplish great things, while making fun memories along the way. But, there are still plenty of obstacles and things to learn along the way. That being said, here are a few things to keep in the back of your mind as you power through the upcoming semester.
1. Having solid organization skills will make your life so much easier.
2. It’s OK to have occasional lazy days, too.
Relax and take care of yourself.
3. Stop worrying about people and things you cannot control.
It’s not worth even an ounce of your time.
4. Go to bed before you start seeing double and can feel the bags under your eyes.
5. Pay attention in class.
You’re paying a lot of money to be there.
6. Take a breather if things are getting hectic.
It’s essential to clear your head and make a to-do list to cross off gradually, yet efficiently.
7. Do everything in moderation.
Studying, partying, pizza -- you get the point.
8. Remember to have some fun.
You deserve it, girl.
9. Don’t forget where you came from
No matter how far you stray from home.
10. Like Dory once said, keep on swimmin’.
You got this!