10 Things You Can Do This Summer

10 Spontaneous Things To Do This Summer

Try everything and anything!!

7

This summer, live it to its potential! Life isn't all work and no play. Make sure to give yourself some time to be silly and explore.

Here are a bunch of things you can do this summer, that are guaranteed fun:

1. Go on a restaurant road trip. 

Make a restaurant bucket list and visit every restaurant on it. Try everything you've heard from people that are good. If it's not near by, make it a trip to go to that location and maybe explore the area with it. Food is always worth it. Correction: GOOD food is always worth it.

2. Visit a local music hot spot. 

You'd be surprised of the liveliness in your own little towns with local musicians. Check them out and open your appreciation for some nice live music.

3. Have a water balloon fight.

Fill these babies with water and or paint and have a blast. Water balloon fights or darts with paint (with a backboard) #princessdiariesinspired

4. Spend a day at the beach. 

This is an obvious one. But, maybe going at different times can prove to be different. The sun and sky differ in color, the air is different, and the people are different too. Give it a shot. What's one early morning or one late night?

5. Find a pen pal. 

This one is something I just did recently, because why not?! Send a handwritten letter to all of your current friends, and maybe anyone you have lost touch with. Become pen pals! It's pleasantly therapeutic and it's just nice to have letters in the mail that aren't ads or bills.

6. Say yes to something you’re scared of. 

Try surfing. Take up some music lessons. Text that person you've been wanting to text! Make some connections. Go on that interview! Push yourself!!!

7. READ! 

Get into a book series! Get lost into another world besides your own and enjoy. Even if you hate reading, make a goal to try to read one book that may prove to be interesting to you. Be open minded and relax. If you have a 200 page book, you can even read at a pace of 2 pages a day. It'll be complete someday. Get it started now.

8. Have a movie marathon. 

Get your buddies together and just let these movies run on and on. It will be the best of the best. Snacks and drinks will be a plus!

9. Make a bonfire. 

THIS IS THE BEST! Some memorable summer nights! Get a bonfire going with a bunch of friends, get some music playing, drink, and talk the night away. Play some charades, tell ghost stories, or just chill. It's a definite good time.

10. Write.

Log everything you do. Stick a cute polaroid pic next to it! Make a scrap book. Get creative! It will be nice to look back on these memories without having to scroll through pictures on your phone!

Take a chance on everything. Let yourself explore things you never have "time" for. Make time. Make it last. Make it memorable.