Ten Things That Happen In Group Chats

Ten Things That Happen In Group Chats

A new one is happening everyday.

63
Ten Things That Happen In Group Chats
Shutterstock

Once someone gets you involved in a group chat you feel a mix of different emotions. Many different items occur within a group chat and that can also stir up some emotion. Some might be good, some bad, and majority of the time someone can get real annoyed real quick. Here are some of the things that may happen.

1. You’re sometimes the only one talking.

It’s like everyone gets involved at first, then it turns into you speaking to a brick wall.

2. You never wanted this group chat to happen.

The person who made it really is the person that really wanted you there, but you didn’t.

3. You turn off your notifications.

It’s like you’re not a part of it anymore, but you technically are.

4. Too many pictures.

Some you care about and others you simply didn’t.

5. Too many emojis.

Emojis may be the most used way to communicate your feelings, but there are those who use them to much.

6. Too many gifs.

The more gifs you see, the more you wish you can unsee.

7. Someone loses track of the conversation.

We all have that one person that scrolls back to the beginning, then someone messages the group and misses something else. No one wins!

8. Someone changes the subject real quick.

Going from serious to random real quick was not in your agenda.

9. Someone drags on a subject for too long.

You honestly stopped caring about the subject when this person clearly didn’t.

10. Someone does end up leaving the chat.

In short, they are saying to all of us, BYE FELICIA!

In the end, group chats will either be your best friend when you find these items less annoying. Either that, or they can be your worst nightmare and you will start to regret letting that person add you in it.