10 Things You Probably Can't Thank Your Significant Other For ENOUGH

9. Always be thankful that no one gives up on each other.
1781

There are many things to be thankful for with your significant other.

Here are 10 things to be thankful for with them:

1. Always be thankful for them listening to you vent.

When you just need someone to talk to or just need to rant over stupid drama, they're always there to listen and help in any way they can.

2. Always be thankful for trust.

If there is no trust, there is no relationship. Thank them for trusting you when you want to go out and have a girls night. There's nothing better than freedom in a relationship and trusting the other person.

3. Be thankful for the love that you two share together.

It shows in the relationship when both of you are head over heels for each other. That love for each other brings happiness and shows it, too!

4. They understand the real you.

They have gotten to know you and have loved every flaw. They accept you for you and never expect you to change.

5. The support that comes with the relationship.

No matter your decision, you know they'll always have your back and be on your team. You could say that it's like having your own personal cheerleader.

6. Memories that will last a lifetime.

You both will travel together, go to concerts, family parties, etc... And it will all be a blast! You'll create memories that will always be with you both and continue to create memories through life.

7. Be thankful for arguments.

Big and small arguments bring you guys closer. You figure out what bothers the other and learn more about each other.

8. For being a part of yours and your family's life.

We always spend time with each others family, and they're family to us now. All the family parties we go to, the memories we have all shared.

Every relationship has it's hard times and some don't make it through, so always be thankful that you guys don't give up on each other when everything goes downhill.

10. Be thankful for having your best friend.

You have a person to always lean on whenever life throws you off. No matter what you know, you'll have your number one by your side.