10 Things Royals Fans Are Tired Of Hearing

Royals fans are loyal if nothing else and we don't have to brag about anything.

20
Alexa DeClue

Being a Royals fan can be hard at times, that is a well-known fact. But true Royals fans have heard it all and in the end that doesn't change the way we feel about our boys in blue.

1. When was the last time you won a World Series?

Some people may find it hard to believe, but it's not just all about winning the whole thing. Come to one Royals game and you'll understand what is so magical about it. The atmosphere that is created in Kauffman stadium is undeniable.

2. How does it feel to follow a team that sucks?

It's a well-known fact that the Royals haven't had such a great track record. But you know what? The Royals have down to earth players that are hard to come by. The guys that put on that jersey for every game, do it because they love the game and not the title and the money that it gives them.

3. You know the Cardinals are better?

You know what, I am just going to stop you there. Because you are obviously a Cardinals fan and just like to brag about how good you are. True Royals fans know that the Cardinals have a good baseball team. At least Royals fans are kind enough for you to keep running your mouth about your beloved team.

4. You're a bandwagon fan, aren't you?

What sports team isn't going to have bandwagon fans after they have some success? But here is the thing, I bet you there is way more, true Royals fans than the bandwagoners. We have been there since day one, where winning a game was a miracle.

5. How many awards does your team have?

Does it matter? You're probably another Cards fan asking these questions. Royals fans do. not. care. It's not just about the prizes that you've won but the guys that go out there and do the work.

6. Kauffman Stadium is just okay

A stadium is more than just the views and what you can see. It's about what you can feel, that's called atmosphere. It's about the people you meet, the experiences you have. Plus, when did a stadium stand for how a team could perform?

7. Salvy who?

Get. Out. This player is kinda like the glue that holds us together. You have the Salvy splash that you can look forward to after a win. Salvy is one hell of a player and a guy off the field as well.

8. But... the Cardinals did blah blah blah

We have probably heard what you are saying about a thousand times and we could care less. I am glad that you are so proud that your team has won so many awards but it's old news. Cards fans can keep running their mouth, you should just be glad that we are willing to listen to you. And cards fans, we don't really listen to those words that come out of your mouth anymore.

9. How many World Series rings do you have?

What does it matter? Our boys work really hard during the season and that isn't going to mean you're leaving a season with a ring. As Royals fans, we are well aware of how many rings we have won but thank you for caring to ask.

10. Why are you still a Royals fan?

Because there is nothing better than cheering these boys on. They but it all out on the line for the love of the game, not the fame or the money. Being a Royals fan means you can go to any game and become friends with the person next to you.

Cards fans are like the annoying little siblings that you cannot get rid of and will not shut up, ever. Just so they can prove that they have won more, which they seem to think makes them better. But Royals fans are loyal if nothing else and we don't have to brag about anything. Forever Royal and nothing will ever change that.