10 Things Liberals Will Never Tell You About Today's America

3. North Korea isn't actually going to blow us up.

285
NY Times

With all the uproar in politics these days, it truly is hard to distinguish between facts and media exaggeration. Will there be a World War 3? Does everyone actually have equal rights? Who do we trust? Well, whether or not you stand with the Democrats or Republicans (left or right), here are 10 things that liberals will not tell you about the current state of America and our recently elected president.

1. The unemployment rate IS dropping.

Fine, credit Obama for it if you want, but the truth stands that during Trump's presidency thus far, the unemployment rate has dropped to 4.3 percent, which is the lowest we have seen it since 2001. A few tenths of a percent may not seem huge, but in light of how many people live in this country, is IS huge.

2. Not all Trump voters are white supremacists.

What is happening in Charlottesville this week is horrifying. It's cruel, ruthless, and clearly racist. However, this event does not symbolize the opinions of the rest of the white population who voted for Trump. I will happily look anyone in the eyes and say that I still do not regret voting for our President. Charlottesville isn't Donald Trump's fault, and I'm not a white supremacist because I voted for him. I will never stand with those who are waving Nazi flags and running people over with cars, but I will stand by our president. Nothing he says is going to stop the division and civil war that the citizens of this country are breeding, so stop blaming Charlottesville on those of us who voted for Trump.

Look at the United States, then look at Kim-Jong-Un. We aren't gonna die. If a missile is sent, we, along with half the rest of the world, will blow North Korea up. Kim will die right in the middle of his dinner of rice. We are powerful, we have more allies, and Kim is full of bs. So no, you don't need to build a bunker; just keep doing your thing and live life as usual. Our military has this covered.

4. Trump wants to kick out ILLEGAL immigrants.

A major misconception among just about everyone is that Donald Trump wants every single immigrant out. False. Our country thrives partially due to the diversity of other nations around the world who have traveled here to start a new life. However, not everyone does this legally. The people who illegally cross the ocean or border to America are the ones who should be instantly deported. If you can't follow the rules, you gotta go.

5. Spending cuts are good for everybody in the long run.

Oh, you want to have Social Security 40 years from now? Do you like the food stamps that buy you steak every week? How about unemployment checks when you're too lazy ass to get off your couch? All made possible to you by the United States government. If the government runs out of money, you can say goodbye to your handouts. You, me, your mom, and Trump all don't want this to happen, so accept the cuts and work a little harder to make do.

6. You aren't all victims.

You chose to live here. You decided to change your sexual orientation and/or gender. You make the conscious decision each day to open your door, walk outside, and enter the real world. Don't like it? Get out. Your own choices will never make you a victim, and while there are certainly people being victimized in this nation, the majority of those complaining are living pretty decent lives. I'm sorry, but if someone won't make you a wedding cake because you chose to be homosexual, you aren't automatically a victim. Find a cake somewhere else.

7. Science doesn't actually matter to Democrats.

Liberals will scream science at you. They'll use fact after fact to back up global warming and climate change, but as soon as you bring up the science of life, they peace out. A fetus isn't a life, they say, completely ignoring factual evidence that there is a beating heart growing inside of a woman. It would be nice if they used science for every issue they fight, but they won't because it really doesn't matter to them. Instead, it's all about what helps them win their battle.

8. Hillary isn't president.

I mean, this one is obvious, but it seems as if the liberals just can't let it go. "If Hillary had won, we wouldn't have riots in the streets." "If Hillary had won, there would be no chance for World War 3." Get over it guys; Hillary didn't win and there's nothing you can do to change that; she's done.

9. Obama is to blame for the majority of the national debt.

No matter what Twitter tells you, Obama raised the national debt by at least 7 trillion. Google it and prove me wrong. In other words, in eight years, Barack Obama nearly doubled the amount the federal government owes. Just because he lowered the budget deficit does not mean that the overall amount of money owed decreased. Get your facts straight, then go back to Twitter.

10. A Republican president is going to make Republican decisions.

Although some may consider Trump to be all over the ideology board of politics, he did win as a candidate for the Republican party. He has certainly gone back on forth on many social issues, but overall, his decisions are going to be mostly Republican-based. Obama was a Democrat, so he obviously supported abortion, feminism, the LGBTQ community, and excessive spending. It's what we would expect from a liberal, so why would you also expect it from a Republican?