10 Things That Lasted Longer Than Scaramucci's 10 Days With Trump

One for each day.
23

Donald Trump's rotating press secretaries it's always interesting to see how long the public will be acquainted with the newest candidate. In honor of Anthony Scaramucci's 10-day run at the job, here is a list of things that lasted longer than him in the White House appointed position.

1. Sean Spicer's run

What the president meant was....

2. Melissa McCarthy's run as Sean Spicer on SNL

Let her get her little dollies.

3. Kim Kardashian's marriage to Chris Humphries

72 days, folks.

4. All of T Swift's relationships

That girl knows when she makes a commitment you stick to it for more than a week and a half.

5. The NBA Finals

Took the Warriors longer than Scaramucci to blow a 3-1 lead.

6. Tomi Lahren's show

Wish we could say it was fun Tomi, but it was mostly just frustrating.

7. A dozen eggs

Yep, check those dates.

8. The 12 Days of Christmas

On the tenth day it's supposed to be lords leaping, not press secretaries leaving.

9. JT and Jessica

These lovebirds had over two years on the Mooch.

10. A gallon of milk

Ah, refreshing.

Cover Image Credit: https://www.flickr.com/photos/150500485@N06/36210116435/in/photolist-XaLj5k-dLf4zr-dLf6L2-dLkBcm-XeNLUf-WWY2TU-RUiWGR-Kc9yxf-4ECzx2-nDYtsM-XbVE2k-nkGFxA-WkNaPx-5Hg7AH-57BnKV-e6N7RD-9Cg8sM-57FxWA-WWenrC-X2cZPb-XiXNoK-WtwRgb-W3TgMP-K5TPrL-VMPsZ7-4Xvf9u-W3jybC-XbVwPp-WU2Tz8-89KKWk-XfotpC-51ScgG-5HjVrh-VXJdin-9oTbVp-8Zb5ZU-4yH3H-W4WiRg-WWY2Zf-WnFGbg-U1LxUQ-aKEMi-ag2CgM-4xFmZf-4keiuP-pWjM3L-9EMdX7-5eTwzP-4oJree-8aRsSi